From: "W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <wwgrol@pseserv3.fw.hac.com>
Subject: Re: HTML as GNAT source/Knuth's Web
Date: 1998/02/11
Date: 1998-02-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> Who remembers Don Knuth's 'Web'?  This was a wonderful idea (IMHO!),

> The best thing about it (and I suppose the worst too) was that it
> practically forced you to properly document your program as you
> wrote it.

Correction: It ALLOWED you to document your program as you wrote it.
Is there anyone here who has NEVER seen an uncommented program?

    Wes Groleau, Raytheon Systems Company, Fort Wayne, IN USA
Member of Technical Staff - AFATDS                 Tool-smith Wanna-be
                    wwgrol AT pseserv3.fw.hac.com

        Don't send advertisements to this domain unless asked!
         All disk space on fw.hac.com hosts belongs to either
       Raytheon Systems Company or the United States government.
     Using email to store YOUR advertising on them is trespassing!