* GNAT is crunching my file-names
@ 1998-02-05  0:00 Michael Appleby
From: Michael Appleby @ 1998-02-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

This is my first time to post here.  Allow me to beat what's likely to
be a long-dead horse ...

I've installed GNAT 3.07 on my Windows95 P-200 machine.

As an example, I wanted to compile some files from work.  The files are
good code and conform to the GNAT ADB/ADS file-extension paradigm.

The compiler is faulting on a file name / procedure name mismatch.  When
given 'Terrain_Manager.adb' to compile is says that the file name
doesn't match the procedure name.  It seems to have taken
'Terrain_Manager.adb' crunched it to 'terrmana.adb', and faulted since
the procedure name (Terrain_Manager) is not the same as the crunched
file name.

Is there a switch that I'm leaving out?

Is this bad karma for trying to work at home?

When at home, prehaps I'm only supposed to be playing games.

<sigh>

Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

Michael Appleby

* Re: GNAT is crunching my file-names