* Re: Sockets bindings for gnat on linux
@ 1998-02-02  0:00 ` Tarjei T. Jensen
From: Tarjei T. Jensen @ 1998-02-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andi Kleen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for binding for the BSD sockets interface for GNAT on Linux.
> The usual POSIX Bindings don't seem to include them (probably because
> 1003.1g isn't official yet). What I especially need are bindings to the
> multicast functions (IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP et. al.).

I have not checked the functionality, but the package you look for is
probably called forest. It is among others found somewhere in below
ftp:/cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/contrib/.

Greetings,

--
// Tarjei T. Jensen
//    tarjei@online.no || voice +47 51 62 85 58

* Sockets bindings for gnat on linux
@ 1998-02-02  0:00 Andi Kleen
From: Andi Kleen @ 1998-02-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm looking for binding for the BSD sockets interface for GNAT on Linux.
The usual POSIX Bindings don't seem to include them (probably because
1003.1g isn't official yet). What I especially need are bindings to the
multicast functions (IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP et. al.).

I looked on PAL and grepped the Gnat sources for sockets specific identifiers,
but couldn't find anything. Could someone point me to a usable binding
please?

Thanks,

-Andi