From: Ben Brosgol <brosgol@world.std.com>
To: Van Snyder <vsnyder@gyre.jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Help me compare Ada-95 OOP to Java
Date: 1997/12/19
Date: 1997-12-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The Tri-Ada '97 Conference Proceedings include a paper that I wrote, "A
Comparison of the Object-Oriented Features of Ada 95 and Java", that
sounds as though it might be relevant to the question that you pose :-)

If you do not have a copy of these proceedings, then ACM SIGAda will be
happy to fill this gap in your library.  Send e-mail to acmpubs@acm.org
and indicate ACM Order Number 825970.

Ben Brosgol, SIGAda Chair
brosgol@aonix.com