From: Mark Rutten <Mark.Rutten@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject: Neater entry point code
Date: 1997/12/18
Date: 1997-12-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The code that I have at the moment looks like

    while Execute'Count /= 0 loop

      accept Execute( In_Msg: in Message_Typ ) do
        Msg := In_Msg;
      end Execute;

      Add_Msg(Msg);

    end loop;

    Execute_Stuff;

What I'm trying to do is extract anything that's queued up
on the entry point and then go off and do something else.

Is there a neater way of doing this? I don't want to use another
task to do either Add_Msg or Execute_Stuff.

Thanks,
Mark