From: Terry Devine <tdevine@mitre.org>
Subject: Protected vs. unprotected objects
Date: 1997/12/17
Date: 1997-12-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'd like to be able to switch back and forth between protected and
unprotected objects to be able to experiment with protection at various
levels of a data structure.  However, if I read the LRM correctly, it
would require major trauma (e.g., object.routine <-> routine(object)) .
Does anyone have a good solution?

Terry Devine