* ANN: Adequate, MQTT broker and client programs based on Kasakov's Components
@ 2016-05-31  7:03 rrr.eee.27
From: rrr.eee.27 @ 2016-05-31  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Adequate project provides command line clients for the MQTT protocol. All the hard work is provided by Dmitry Kazakov's Components.  Among them is an implementation of the MQTT protocol.

The Adequate project consists of three programs
1. aq_broker, a MQTT broker or MQTT server.
2. aq_pub, a MQTT client for publishing single messages with a command line interface.
3. aq_sub, a MQTT client for subscribing to a topic (including wildcards). It also only has a command line interface.

You can find the Github project here:

https://github.com/RREE/adequate

All programs are still in their infancy. They should help you getting started with Dmitry's code.

If you want to direct the future development of Adequate I encourage you to create Issues (https://github.com/RREE/adequate/issues). I also welcome adding and extending the wiki pages (https://github.com/RREE/adequate/wiki) or Pull Requests.

best regards
   RE

* Re: ANN: Adequate, MQTT broker and client programs based on Kasakov's Components
@ 2016-05-31  9:18 ` slos
From: slos @ 2016-05-31  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le mardi 31 mai 2016 09:03:40 UTC+2, rrr.e...@gmail.com a écrit :
> The Adequate project provides command line clients for the MQTT protocol. All the hard work is provided by Dmitry Kazakov's Components.  Among them is an implementation of the MQTT protocol.
>
> The Adequate project consists of three programs
> 1. aq_broker, a MQTT broker or MQTT server.
> 2. aq_pub, a MQTT client for publishing single messages with a command line interface.
> 3. aq_sub, a MQTT client for subscribing to a topic (including wildcards). It also only has a command line interface.
>
> You can find the Github project here:
>
> https://github.com/RREE/adequate
>
> All programs are still in their infancy. They should help you getting started with Dmitry's code.
>
> If you want to direct the future development of Adequate I encourage you to create Issues (https://github.com/RREE/adequate/issues). I also welcome adding and extending the wiki pages (https://github.com/RREE/adequate/wiki) or Pull Requests.
>
> best regards
>    RE

Hello Rolf,

Thank you for this.

I think that together with Gnoga, the MQTT support allows great IoT software to be built.
In my opinion we owe a lot to Mister Botton and Mister Kasakov.
And of course to the open source community.

BR,
Stéphane
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom