* Aonix Object ADA
@ 1997-11-18  0:00 John Russell
From: John Russell @ 1997-11-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I downloaded the special edition of object ada from www.aonix.com, I
have found the compiler to be very good and I am very pleased I spent
the time downloading it.

However, there is a gui builder with the package, the gui library file
seems to be missing.

The release notes say it should be in :

... /objectada/guibuild/lib

in the guibuild directory there are just two executable files....

Has anyone else had this problem ??

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
John Russell

* Re: Aonix Object ADA
@ 1997-11-19  0:00 ` Steve Doiel
From: Steve Doiel @ 1997-11-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <UheexDAFjcc0Ewo3@jruss.demon.co.uk>, john@jruss.demon.co.uk
says...

>Hello,
>
>I downloaded the special edition of object ada from www.aonix.com, I
>have found the compiler to be very good and I am very pleased I spent
>the time downloading it.
>
>However, there is a gui builder with the package, the gui library file
>seems to be missing.
>
>The release notes say it should be in :
>
>... /objectada/guibuild/lib
>
>in the guibuild directory there are just two executable files....
>
>Has anyone else had this problem ??
>
>Any help would be much appreciated.

I believe this is one of the features you have to pay for.  It comes
with the Professional Edition of ObjectAda.

While I haven't tried the free version, I know that in the help files
for the Personal Edition, it tells you that you must purchase this option.

I hope this helps,
SteveD