From: Scott Stallcup <stallcup@stsci.edu>
Subject: Ada Compilers for Parallel Computers
Date: 1997/11/06
Date: 1997-11-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am looking for any information on Ada compilers
for parallel computers.

In particular, I would like to find references to
any papers about the use of Ada for fault tolerant
embedded parallel systems where Ada tasks are mapped
to separate CPUs.

Thanks in advance for all responses...

Scott Stallcup  (stallcup@stsci.edu)
Space Telescope Science Institute
Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy