From: Arantza Diaz de Ilarraza <jipdisaa@si.ehu.es>
Subject: Mixing Ada and C++. Is a good idea?
Date: 1997/11/04
Date: 1997-11-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello

	First: Sorry because my english is very poor!! I am learning so be
patient please ;). Second: the problem. I wish make a program mixing C++
libraries and Ada packages. The mixture will be total: the C++ side will
call some Ada functions and the Ada side will call some C++ methods.Is a
good idea? Can I share data structures between then two sides?
	Another factor is that I am using object-oriented programation in two
sides. I must import and export all methods or can I export all then
class from one side to another?.

				Thank for the response.

Aitor Maritxalar
University of the Basque Country