From: Dave Wood <dpw@sd.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Aionx Survey (was ObjectAda Libraries)
Date: 1997/11/02
Date: 1997-11-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert B. Love wrote:

> Did anybody else get the customer survey from Aionx?  It says
> if you return it by Oct 31 1997 you get a reward package and
> are eligible for a bigger prize.  I got mine on Oct 31, the
> deadline to return it.  What day did the rest of you receive the
> survey?

Alas, you might not believe it, but we wrote up that
survey and cover letter six months ago!  For various
reasons not of general interest, they didn't get
mailed until a week or two ago.  As such, the
deadline was supposed to have been extended to
November 15, but evidently they shipped without
the change.

Not to worry, if you send in the survey we'll take
care of you.  :-)

We really are very interested in your feedback,
and now is the perfect time as we are still laying
out the final plans for v7.2 functionality.  Your
response certainly will be appreciated.

-- Dave Wood
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- Aonix - "We don' need no steenking mandate!"
-- http://www.aonix.com
-- Free ObjectAda:  ftp://ftp.aonix.com/pub/ada/public/pal