From: sho <sho@upnaway.com>
Subject: Need Help..
Date: 1997/10/26
Date: 1997-10-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dear Programmers,

I have encountered a difficult task in programming with Ada,the task of
this program is to get user input for an exression such as:
(X+y)/(a+b)
then it will check for any errors,when there is no error.The program
should ask the user for an input to define X,y,a,b then evaluate the
values.It might seems simple but for me it isnt:(,If any of you have
done the same program or anything similar to that or even some bits that
will give me a clue on how to do it.Please email me or write on the
board.I would like to thank you for your time and consideration:)

Sho