From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcNOSPAM@mckae.com>
Subject: Re: Dynamic functions under Ada
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:01:30 -0600
Date: 2005-01-06T08:01:30-06:00	[thread overview]

http://www.adapower.com/index.php?Command=Class&ClassID=Applications&CID=258

> > With a litle rewriting it fine for my needs
> >
> > Thanks anyway.
> >
> > Poul-Erik Andreasen
>

> Of course the only problem with that calculator example is that you can
not
> legally do anything with it.
>
> It is marked with
> Copyright (C) 1999 by Eugene Nonko, cm@liceum.secna.ru
> (and of course at least in the US even if it were not marked it would be
> covered).
>
> Since there is no specific license grant it is not clear that we should
even
> read it without our
> eyes burning out.

Relax.

Just write to Eugene and get his okay to do whatever it is you want with
this calculator.  DTraq (www.mckae.com/dtraq.html) uses some other software
he wrote and he freely gave me his okay to use that.

As a Russian, he may not be fully aware of the copyright paranoia that the
DMCA, SCO, the RIAA, and that lot are trying to foist on the US.

Marc A. Criley
McKae Technologies
www.mckae.com