From: xavier.serrand@free.fr (Xavier Serrand)
Subject: Re: pointers and genericity
Date: 17 Feb 2005 14:50:09 -0800
Date: 2005-02-17T14:50:09-08:00	[thread overview]

thanks for that advise Bob!!

in fact what i would like to do has to do with packagged data ... but
i would like to implement those functionality without any objet
feature...

I made an "object-like" menu in c with struct and
"access-to-procedure" ... somthing very poor for my TI89... and i
wonder if i could make more object-like WITHOUT any object feature...
Almost everything is possible with Ada 83 + very few... and i would
like to proof it for my own sake...

Xavier