From: "Robert A. Thompson" <stdrat01@unx1.shsu.edu>
Subject: Command issuing
Date: 1997/10/15
Date: 1997-10-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have recently posted to news groups asking for help on Command line
arguments.  I have recieved lots of help and information that I am
extremely appreciative of, however I think I may have miss worded that.
I need to know how to issue commands to the os not get the paramters
issued when calling the program.  I would like to know how to issue a
DIR... cd... or what ever to make an ada program emulate a batch file or
something.  It does not have to be complex could some one show me how to
write an ada program that could in esses make the program issue commands
in a fashion I prefer.  ie. dir = ls  chmod = cacls etc... It would not
have to be that complex.  If I could just see how to get the ada program
to issue the command then I could get it to do everything else.  I would
greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Thompson