From: Steve O'Neill <oneills@top.monad.net>
Subject: Re: Got me stumped any idea?
Date: 1997/10/14
Date: 1997-10-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert A. Thompson wrote:

> I have been working on some stuff here recently and thought that Ada
> would be a good compiler for the job.

Good choice! :)

Well, the switch from Get to Get_Line was definitely a step in the
direction but your didn't go quite far enough.  If you read up on
Get_Line you'll notice that (in the case of reading from a file) it
requires 3 parameters.  The first is the file handle, the second is the
string into which the input is placed and the third is the number of
bytes actually read from the file for this 'line'.

This should solve the problem at hand...

Steve O'Neill