* CORBA Interface
@ 1997-10-08  0:00 Stuart McIntosh
From: Stuart McIntosh @ 1997-10-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Does anyone know, ho to go about building a CORBA interface using Ada 95
any information would be greatfully recieved, and you may get on my XMAS
email list !!

Thanks

* Re: CORBA Interface
@ 1997-10-09  0:00 ` brad.balfour
From: brad.balfour @ 1997-10-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <343BC6EB.1E13@gandalf0.demon.co.uk>,
  Stuart McIntosh <iritis@gandalf0.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know, ho to go about building a CORBA interface using Ada 95
> any information would be greatfully recieved, and you may get on my XMAS
> email list !!
>
> Thanks

OIS produces ORBexpress which is a CORBA 2.0 ORB for Ada 95. We also
produce ORBexpress Realtime for Ada 95 which is geared to the hard &
soft real-time Ada communities. For more information contact
sales@ois.com or check out http://www.ois.com/. We can assist you
in learning about CORBA and Ada 95 with both training and mentoring.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Brad

--