From: William A Whitaker <whitaker@erols.com>
To: David Weller <dweller@news.imagin.net>
Subject: Re: Free Ada95 metrics parser (repost from other newsgroup)
Date: 1997/10/07
Date: 1997-10-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

From the posting offering CCCC for Ada I downloaded the following:

> ftp://www.fste.ac.cowan.edu.au/pub/tlittlef/cccc-2.1.2-dos.zip

I got a program that works fine, but is for C code, not Ada.  Where did
I go wrong?  Maybe I just got the command line wrong and it supports Ada
although the text does not indicate that.

If so what is the command line for analyzing an Ada program (83 or 95)
in a file PROG.ADA in the same directory as all the CCCC code
(presumably the simplest case).  Does the Ada code have to be broken out
into separate files in the GNAT way, or will one big file be acceptable?

Thanks from one who does not use C.

Whitaker