From: Dave Wood <dpw@sd.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Ada95 & CORBA
Date: 1997/10/04
Date: 1997-10-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

You might check into the following products:

ORBAda by TopGraphX
ORBExpress by OIS

Both products claim to be fully CORBA-2 compliant ORBs
with extremely similar feature profiles, and both with
the great benefit of being written in Ada 95.

Both are new products and so may not yet work with
all available compilers.

-- Dave Wood
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- Aonix