* I need InformationWeek of 29/09/97 - will pay $
@ 1997-10-02  0:00 Albert Yale
From: Albert Yale @ 1997-10-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,

i'm a computer science student, and my webpage (http://ay.home.ml.org/)
has been mentioned in "Internet Zone" of InformationWeek Online
(http://techweb.cmp.com/iw/author/internet.htm) of september 29th 1997.

assuming this article is also in the printed version of InformationWeek,
i'd like to get a copy of that issue so i can add it to my resume.

if anybody out there could spare their copy, i'd gladly pay for shipping
+ handling + whatever the magazine cost you..

thanks,

- Albert Yale

* Re: I need InformationWeek of 29/09/97 - will pay $
@ 1997-10-03  0:00 ` Kathleen M. Beaumont
From: Kathleen M. Beaumont @ 1997-10-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Most magazines will sell you back issues at a premium.  Why don't you
contact the publisher?