From: David Muhammad <guru@activist.com>
Subject: Random Number problems
Date: 1997/09/30
Date: 1997-09-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>I am trying to write a function that will
 use a Random Number Generator and then return a random value between
1 and 52. I have written the Random  Number Generator function but how
do I tell the compiler to select a number between 1 and  52.

a) declare a subtype
	subtype pseudorand is range 1..52
b) Call my randomnumber from function Rand_Num
c) NOw somehow convert some "Number" to a range between 1 and 52.
I am stuck ??