From: "J. M. Rayas" <Juan.M.Rayas@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Package spec and body in C.
Date: 1997/09/25
Date: 1997-09-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

 I've been using Ada exclusively for the last 8 years, and I now
 have to develop some embedded software in C (I went down kicking
 and screaming).

 Anyway, I would like to mimic Ada's package spec/body mechanism in C.
 If anyone has done this and/or has any info that they would like to
 share, it would be appreciated.

 Thanks.
--

|      Juan M. Rayas       | Jet Propulsion Laboratory |