From: "John G. Volan" <johnv@ac3i.dseg.ti.com>
Subject: Re: Can ADA95 inherit from C++ classes
Date: 1997/09/22
Date: 1997-09-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar wrote:

> People have experimented successfully with example bindings to C++ in
> other environments (e.g. Microsoft C++)...

If anyone has successfully ported GNAT's Interfaces.CPP to Microsoft
Visual C++, I would very much like to know!  Something that can provide
a real binding to the Microsoft Foundation Classes without sacrificing
the OO-ness of either C++ or Ada95 is extremely desirable!

Internet.Usenet.Put_Signature
  (Name       => "John G. Volan",
   Employer   => "Raytheon/TI Advanced C3I Systems, San Jose, CA",
   Work_Email => "jvolan@ti.com",
   Home_Email => "johnvolan@sprintmail.com",
   Slogan     => "Ada95: World's *FIRST* International-Standard OOPL",
   Disclaimer => "My employer never defined these opinions, so using " &
                 "them would be totally erroneous...or is that just "  &
                 "nondeterministic behavior now? :-) ");