* Problem with  installing GNAT 3.07
@ 1997-09-20  0:00 Yaniv Shulman
From: Yaniv Shulman @ 1997-09-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

   I installed the Gnat 3.07 and when I copiling a program or linking
   one, the screen mode is automaticly toggled.
   Any sugestions ?

   thank you,
   Yaniv Shulman
   yanivsh@telem.openu.ac.il

* Re: Problem with  installing GNAT 3.07
@ 1997-09-22  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1997-09-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3423e9ab.9712927@news.telem.openu.ac.il> yanivsh@telem.openu.ac.il writes:

>   I installed the Gnat 3.07 and when I copiling a program or linking
>   one, the screen mode is automaticly toggled.

First of all, you might be running a very outdated version of GNAT, on
most platforms the current version is 3.10p.

As for 'screen mode toggled', what exactly do you mean by this ?

Are you working on a PC ? What OS are you running ? Which commands
are you using to compile and link ?

I am afraid we need more information to help you here.

Regards,
Jerry.

--

-- Jerry van Dijk | Leiden, Holland
-- Consultant     | Team Ada

* Re: Problem with  installing GNAT 3.07
@ 1997-10-10  0:00   ` Andrew McArdle
From: Andrew McArdle @ 1997-10-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had the same problem using GNAT3.07 under MS-DOS. When you Compiled
a program the screen would automatically switch from 25 to 43 line
mode which on most occasions was extremely annoying. It didnt do this
in 3.05 though. I don't know of any command line switches that stop
this, and even running in Windows95 setting the default screen mode,
there is no change.

Andrew