From: Bob Livingston <rlivings@aisvt.bfg.com>
Subject: WANTED: Ada 95 for embedded 80186; real mode
Date: 1997/09/15
Date: 1997-09-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone know of an Ada 95 cross compiler that will run under Win NT
and produce real-mode code for an Intel 80186?

Our present option is the Janus Ada 83 compiler which does not run under
NT due to memory management conflicts. We also have a Sun-hosted DDC-I
Ada 83 compiler for 80186.

Please reply to rlivings@aisvt.bfg.com, or CC posts to same.

Thanks,
Bob