From: Stephen Leake <Stephen.Leake@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: ADA CORE TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF GNAT VERSION 3.10p
Date: 1997/09/15
Date: 1997-09-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I look forward to this one!

Two questions, both for the Intel Windows 95/NT host:

Is there a binary distribution of the Ada-aware gdb? I didn't see one on
the NYU ftp site; I did find the source patch file. Failing that, does
anyone have advice on compiling the patched gdb under Windows 95?

What version of gnu-win32 are you on? I have the full Cygnus gnu-win32
suite (version 17.1) installed for another project, and if you are using
18 (the current from Cygnus), I need to install to a different directory
or upgrade my current installation. It would be helpful if the readme or
the install script included this information; the current version from
Cygnus seems to be updated about every 6 months.

--
- Stephe