From: Rick <ricbase@ptdprolog.net>
Subject: NEED: Ada Compiler - Windows
Date: 1997/09/11
Date: 1997-09-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am a college student and I am having problems finding an Windows
based Ada compiler. The compiler I have now runs on dos and is made by
GNAT 1995. It works but the linking takes forever and a day. Also my dos
screen has shrunk to half my screen size when running GNAT editor.
	Is there a site on the net where I can download and Windows 95 based
editor and compiler for Ada 95? If so please help me, thanks. If you
have a solution to the above problems, I would appreciate you input.
Thanks!