From: Stephen Edwards <edwards@cs.wvu.edu>
Subject: Re: 5th Int. Conference on Software Reuse
Date: 1997/09/01
Date: 1997-09-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Just so that everyone is doubly aware, the deadline for submission to
ICSR5 is *October 1*.  The program chairs have received some
correspondence
that indicates a few interested participants still are under the
impression
submissions were due September 1.  If you were hoping to send something
in,
but felt you didn't have enough time, be sure you're planning against
the
correct date: submissions due by *October 1*.  If you have any
questions,
feel free to send me e-mail or drop by our web site ...

    |         Fifth International Conference on Software Reuse
|
    |                         Call for Papers
|

    |        June 2-5, 1998                Victoria, British Columbia,
|
    |  http://www.cs.vt.edu/icsr5                     Canada
|

    |              Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society
|
    |                  With cooperation from the ACM

                                -- Steve

--
Stephen Edwards                                    WVU, Dept. of CS & EE
e-mail      : edwards@cs.wvu.edu        U.S. mail: P.O. Box 6330