From: munck@mindspring.com (Robert Munck)
Subject: Re: Keycodes: Just a thought
Date: 1997/07/24
Date: 1997-07-24T15:38:56+00:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 24 Jul 97 15:11:46 GMT, morganpalaeo@peg.apc.org (Morgan
Palaeo Associates) wrote:

>Just thinking - would it be useful to implement a keycode system on comp.lang.ada?
>  [Q]uestion or answer
>  [A]nnouncement (or comment on an announcement)
>  [D]ebate
>  [O]fftopic
>  [M]iscellaneous

Nah, you've just reinvented subgroups in another form.  If we
needed it, it should be comp.lang.ada.Q, comp.lang.ada.announce,
etc.  I would probably use somewhat different groups, but I don't
think we need them at all.  This is a relatively low-traffic newsgroup
(take a look at comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html sometime),
and I have no trouble handling it without subcategories.

Bob Munck
Mill Creek Systems LC