* Ada Directory
@ 1997-07-10  0:00 Jeffrey D. Iverson
From: Jeffrey D. Iverson @ 1997-07-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm going to create a directory of Ada consultants and developers and
publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
directory, please send the following information with the subject "Ada
Directory":

	Company Name
	Contact Name
	Address
	Phone Number(s)
	Fax Number
	E-mail Address(es)
	Specialization/Experience

Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...

Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.

Cheers!
J5rson!
--
 Jeffrey D. Iverson      | j5rson@iversonsoftware.com
 Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/

* Re: Ada Directory
@ 1997-07-14  0:00 ` Jeffrey D. Iverson
From: Jeffrey D. Iverson @ 1997-07-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:26:23 -0500, "Jeffrey D. Iverson"
<j5rson@iversonsoftware.com> wrote:

>I'm going to create a directory of Ada consultants and developers and
>publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
>directory, please send the following information with the subject "Ada
>Directory":
>
>	Company Name
>	Contact Name
>	Address
>	Phone Number(s)
>	Fax Number
>	E-mail Address(es)
>	Specialization/Experience
>
>Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
>charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
>No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...
>
>Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.
>
>Cheers!
>J5rson!
>--
> Jeffrey D. Iverson      | j5rson@iversonsoftware.com
> Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/

The directory is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless. You can
view it at http://www.iversonsoftware.com/ada.html.

If you're interested in being listed, just drop me a line.

* Re: Ada Directory
@ 1997-07-16  0:00   ` Jeffrey D. Iverson
From: Jeffrey D. Iverson @ 1997-07-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:02:18 GMT, j5rson@iversonsoftware.com (Jeffrey
D. Iverson) wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:26:23 -0500, "Jeffrey D. Iverson"
><j5rson@iversonsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm going to create a directory of Ada consultants and developers and
>>publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
>>directory, please send the following information with the subject "Ada
>>Directory":
>>
>>	Company Name
>>	Contact Name
>>	Address
>>	Phone Number(s)
>>	Fax Number
>>	E-mail Address(es)
>>	Specialization/Experience
>>
>>Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
>>charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
>>No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...
>>
>>Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.
>>
>>Cheers!
>>J5rson!
>>--
>> Jeffrey D. Iverson      | j5rson@iversonsoftware.com
>> Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/
>
>The directory is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless. You can
>view it at http://www.iversonsoftware.com/ada.html.
>
>If you're interested in being listed, just drop me a line.

We've just made adding an entry even easier. Just go to
http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_ada.htm and fill out the form.

* Re: Ada Directory
@ 1997-07-17  0:00     ` Jeffrey D. Iverson
From: Jeffrey D. Iverson @ 1997-07-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jeffrey D. Iverson wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:02:18 GMT, j5rson@iversonsoftware.com (Jeffrey
> D. Iverson) wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:26:23 -0500, "Jeffrey D. Iverson"
> ><j5rson@iversonsoftware.com> wrote:
> >
> >>I'm going to create a directory of Ada consultants and developers and
> >>publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
> >>directory, please send the following information with the subject "Ada
> >>Directory":
> >>
> >>      Company Name
> >>      Contact Name
> >>      Address
> >>      Phone Number(s)
> >>      Fax Number
> >>      E-mail Address(es)
> >>      Specialization/Experience
> >>
> >>Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
> >>charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
> >>No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...
> >>
> >>Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.
> >>
> >>Cheers!
> >>J5rson!
> >>--
> >> Jeffrey D. Iverson      | j5rson@iversonsoftware.com
> >> Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/
> >
> >The directory is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless. You can
> >view it at http://www.iversonsoftware.com/ada.html.
> >
> >If you're interested in being listed, just drop me a line.
>
> We've just made adding an entry even easier. Just go to
> http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_ada.htm and fill out the form.

Sometime after 4:30 AM, our virtual server stopped forwarding mail,
needless to say this has really hampered our efforts. So, if you filled
out the form at any time between 4:00 AM CST (+5 GMT) and 11:30 PM CST
(+5 GMT) on July 17, 1997, please come back and fill out the form again.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we want to put a great directory
together.

Jeff Iverson