From: George Haddad <george.haddad@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Request for Ada Coding Standards
Date: 1997/08/19
Date: 1997-08-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jeff Burns wrote:
> If you become interested in checking out tools that help automate compliance
> with the SPC AQ&S, please take a look at our products: Ada-ASSURED and
> Ada-Utilities.

   Thank you.  Automation is an issue which is being dealt with as
well.  However, my focus at the moment is on getting the "rugged
individualists" to agree on _anything_.  Then we can automate some or
all of what they agree on. :-)
I found these opinions on my doorstep, would you please give them a good
home?