From: shampton <shampton@netcomuk.co.uk>
Subject: Home-Based PC Users Needed
Date: 1997/08/10
Date: 1997-08-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello, if you're interested in finding **REAL** home-based jobs,
      our group can help you.

      We are currently offering information on how to earn money
      as a mystery shopper.  You can earn up to $24.00 / �16.00
      per hour, and get other benefits like free products and services.

      We also have an opportunity involving doing simple computer work
      from home, and are currently offering a FREE turnkey software
      package containing *THREE* FREE programs you can use to turn
      your PC into a money-making machine.

      If you're interested in these opportunities, just reply to this
      post, and mention which job you're interested in most.

      I will RUSH all the details, including an application form, right
      away.

      Email: swdigital@freeyellow.com
      (Send messages to this email address for quick and guaranteed
       reply, any other address may not get you email processed)

      C. Rodwell