From: Ken Thomas <kst@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Ada implementation of QR decomposition
Date: 1997/08/05
Date: 1997-08-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Gautier wrote:

> > I'm  lookin' for a time-saver here:  Does anyone have an Ada
> > implementation (preferably generic, but I doubt I'm going to get
> > that latitude of choice) for the QR decomposition of a real
> > matrix?
>
> According to the system you're using, you can interface with the
> optimised xGEQRF Lapack routine in Fortran.
>
> --
> Gautier
>
> --------
> Homepage: http://www.unine.ch/math/Personnel/Assistants/Gautier/Montmollin.html
> Software: http://www.unine.ch/math/Personnel/Assistants/Gautier/Gaut_FTP.htm

I have an implementation of the QR algorithm in Ada. It is (my own)
child package of generic_real_arrays from Drexel
http://dflwww.ece.drexel.edu/research/ada

I can supply the source.
--
Dr K.S. Thomas
Department of Electronics and Computer Science

Telephone : (+44) 01703 593029
Fax :       (+44) 01703 593903

email: kst@ecs.soton.ac.uk