From: Danny <daley@sd.znet.com>
Subject: Gnat linker error
Date: 1997/07/31
Date: 1997-07-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I just got gnat 3.07 (DOS) and I can't get anything to link....
The error message I get is

c:/djgpp/bin\ld.exe: cannot open -lgnat: No such file or directory
(ENOENT)

The docs I've read say this is either a problem with my environment
parameters, or I don't have djgpp, or I have djgpp and gnat in seperate
directories....
Well, I'm running DJGPP 2.01 and it works fine (for C/C++), I have
gnat and djgpp both installed under c:\djgpp, and I have the following
in my autoexec.bat:

set TMPDIR=C:/djgpp/tmp
set DJGPP=C:/djgpp/djgpp.env
set ADA_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/djgpp/adainc
set ADA_OBJECTS_PATH=C:/djgpp/lib/adalib
set GW-GNAT=C:/djgpp/gw-gnat

I also have C:/djgpp/bin, C:/djgpp/lib, and C:/djgpp/gw-gnat in the
path...

I'm just getting started in Ada, and I'm sorry if this is a lame
question
to ask, but I've read all the docs and FAQs I could find, and I really
am stuck...
					-=- Danny