From: Brian Scherer <bscherer@nasa.kodak.com>
To: Tim Lethbridge <tcl@csi.uottawa.Ca>
Subject: Re: Wanted - Feedback on the usefulness of your education
Date: 1997/07/29
Date: 1997-07-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I think that you are short sighting some people. I have a degree
in Information Systems Management, and have been in the computer
field for aver 17 yearws, and in the SQA arena for over 12.

I do not have a software engineering degree, as many people that
program have Electrical Engineering degrees.

Brian Scherer

PS. I would be glad to fill out your survey, but I do not have
web access. Please e-mail me a copy.