* Re: ROSWELL - A 3rd Possibility?
       [not found]     ` <kludgeEDC19L.8AI@netcom.com>
@ 1997-07-18  0:00       ` Mao Tse-Tung
From: Mao Tse-Tung @ 1997-07-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> No, Chuck is an American citizen.  You're thinking of Yurii Gagarin.
> When in doubt, check the passport.

God DAMN it all! Stop this at once! First, it was poor old Chuck Yeager,
then the Air Force, NOW you're ripping off Kellogg's Raisin Bran scoop
and scooping one of the most dear and important figures of history, Yuri
Gagarin, into this vile discussion. I mean it! Don't make me resort to
atomic violence, you lot! You're testing my limits, that's what you're
doing, right now!...

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-07-18  0:00 UTC | newest]