From: Roy Grimm <ragrimm@collins.rockwell.com>
Subject: Re: In ada, is it possible to print an array on the screen whithout a loop?
Date: 1997/07/11
Date: 1997-07-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

SG wrote:

> In ada, is it possible to print an array on the screen whithout a loop?

In Ada, anything is possible.  However, I'm assuming you are asking if
there is native support in the language for printing arrays.  The only
native support for printing any kind of array is if it happens to be an
array of characters, i.e. a string.  Other than that, you have to
manufacture your own print routine from the existing language
components, i.e. using a loop.

--
Roy A. Grimm                    |  The two fundamental principles
Rockwell Collins Avionics       |   of Engineering: