From: Ron Thompson <thompsor@admin.tc.faa.gov>
Subject: MVME177 CPU Utilization
Date: 1997/07/10
Date: 1997-07-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Howdy few, brave.  I asked before and got a few opinions via the mail,
and I really appreciate hearing from the only bunch I care to hear from.
I'll ask again, just for yuks, to see what the few and the brave Ada
folks think...

In order to measure CPU Utilization, it is proposed that the figures
for two 177s, two that are blissfully unaware of one another, be
averaged together in order to meet required overhead reserves.
Any opinions???  The email is fine for responses if you care to, and
Thank You all.
--

rct

The opinions above are mine and mine alone.