* Need GUI Builder Help File (ObjectAda 7)
@ 1997-06-11  0:00 EricFerg
From: EricFerg @ 1997-06-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got the ObjectAda v7.0 compiler for Win95.  I need the help file for
the GUI Builder tool.  I'd rather _not_ attempt to re-install it from my
CD, as it was somewhat difficult to apply the patches for v7.0 (v7.02a and
v7.02b).

If anyone has this compiler and is willing to e-mail the file GUIBUILD.HLP
to me, I'd appreciate it.  If at all possible, I'd prefer a ZIPped file
(but the raw HLP file would still be okay).  Sure, I could contact Aonix
--- but I'd rather not wait two weeks to get a single file (not to say it
_would_ actually take two whole weeks ... I'm exaggerating for
illustration :-)

If the file is too big to send as an e-mail attachment (even as a ZIP),
please disregard.  So that I don't get swamped by e-mail, PLEASE DISREGARD
THIS MESSAGE AFTER JUN 17, 1997.

Thanks,

Eric (EricFerg@aol.com)

* Re: Need GUI Builder Help File (ObjectAda 7)
@ 1997-06-14  0:00 ` Ginny Wood
From: Ginny Wood @ 1997-06-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

EricFerg wrote:

> I've got the ObjectAda v7.0 compiler for Win95.  I need the help file for
> the GUI Builder tool.  I'd rather _not_ attempt to re-install it from my
> CD, as it was somewhat difficult to apply the patches for v7.0 (v7.02a and
> v7.02b).
>
> If anyone has this compiler and is willing to e-mail the file GUIBUILD.HLP
> to me, I'd appreciate it.  If at all possible, I'd prefer a ZIPped file
> (but the raw HLP file would still be okay).  Sure, I could contact Aonix
> --- but I'd rather not wait two weeks to get a single file (not to say it
> _would_ actually take two whole weeks ... I'm exaggerating for
> illustration :-)
>
> If the file is too big to send as an e-mail attachment (even as a ZIP),
> please disregard.  So that I don't get swamped by e-mail, PLEASE DISREGARD
> THIS MESSAGE AFTER JUN 17, 1997.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric (EricFerg@aol.com)

You don't need to jump through these hoops.  Just copy the file
directly from the CD.  It's not compressed or encrypted.