From: gosch@iravcl.ira.uka.de
Subject: Implementation of tasking/Info ??
Date: 19 Jan 88 20:03:42 GMT	[thread overview]
Date: Tue Jan 19 21:03:42 1988

I need information about some IMPLEMENTATION-Details concerning the
task facilities of Ada, e.g. SELECT-, ACCEPT-statements, indeterminstic
deciding models for the SELECT with more than one open alternative,
realization of task types, generics and so on.

In Karlsruhe we have a so called 'optimizing ADA-Compiler', but in all
documents concerning this they write of no code generated in case of
finding any generic or task-concerning source text! But I should mention,
that all these documents are from 1981 - 1983, and so may be revised yet.
Though I didn't find anything else about it here.

If you have some documental for me, please don't let it be of too big depth.
I am only interested in principles of really running tasking implementations.

Christian Gosch - Student at University of Karlsruhe, W.Germany

(For replying use SMOEREDROED as nickname - T H A N K S  A  L O T ! )