From: Joachim Schr�er <schroeer@amst.co.at>
Subject: c2ada for Solaris and WinNT
Date: 1997/06/04
Date: 1997-06-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

To introduce Ada95 in our company that up to now did a lot of C
development and will use C code generators for simulation models in
future, a binding generator like c2ada would be a great help.

How the executable named cbfe is built is explained at

http://www.inmet.com/~mg/c2ada/c2ada.html

I have it running on linux, but that is not our intended development
platform. I tried to install it on Solaris but I failed. I would very
much appreciate if anyone could point me to a location were I can get an
executable cbfe for Solaris (and WinNT if it exists).

Joachim Schroeer
schroeer@amst.co.at