* Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html
@ 1997-06-01  0:00 lucifer Anonymous Remailer
From: lucifer Anonymous Remailer @ 1997-06-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at
http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html

Matt Kennel, mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu, US Government mouth-breather
abusing official resources during duty hours by posting articles which
have nothing whatsoever to do with his job.

Matt Kennel, aka "Albanian doggie breath", telnets from his government
office to his caffeine account from which he mailbombs those whose
articles he dislikes.

Reports to the IG at ORNL so far have been quashed investigations
because Kennel has such a hard on for spam.

Complain in duplicate to the IG for EPA in Washington, DC and to the
Office of Special Counsel, Washington, DC which will monitor the outcome
of the IG complaint since the IG at EPA is so dirty.

Below is a typical tidbit from Matt "garbage collector" Kennel during
duty hours from his government office.  Notice the lovely signature
which is more than four lines, of course:

From: mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu (Matt Kennel)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.object
Subject: Re: GC performance (was Performance Comparison C++/Eiffel)
Date: 10 Oct 1996 16:20:09 GMT

Ian Johnston ("ian.johnston"@ubs.com) wrote:
: If instead of purely memory resources (like, say, a text string) you
: think of other types of resource--file handles, mutexes, shared
: memory segments, sockets--I think you can see that these resources
: still need to be managed carefully. I don't think the presence of GC
: removes the need to plan management of object lifetimes.

The presence of GC allows entirely new categories of solutions to this
problem.

--
Matthew B. Kennel/mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu/I do not speak for ORNL, DOE or UT
Oak Ridge National Laboratory/University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN USA/

* Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html
@ 1997-06-03  0:00 lucifer Anonymous Remailer

From: mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu (Matt Kennel)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.object
Date: 10 Oct 1996 16:20:09 GMT

* Re: Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html
@ 1997-06-03  0:00 ` Ronald W. Garrison
From: Ronald W. Garrison @ 1997-06-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

lucifer Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at
> http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html
>
> Matt Kennel, mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu, US Government mouth-breather
> abusing official resources during duty hours by posting articles which
> have nothing whatsoever to do with his job.
>
> Matt Kennel, aka "Albanian doggie breath", telnets from his government
> office to his caffeine account from which he mailbombs those whose
> articles he dislikes.
>
> Reports to the IG at ORNL so far have been quashed investigations
> because Kennel has such a hard on for spam.
>
> Complain in duplicate to the IG for EPA in Washington, DC and to the
> Office of Special Counsel, Washington, DC which will monitor the outcome
> of the IG complaint since the IG at EPA is so dirty.
>
> Below is a typical tidbit from Matt "garbage collector" Kennel during
> duty hours from his government office.  Notice the lovely signature
> which is more than four lines, of course:
>
> From: mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu (Matt Kennel)
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.object
> Subject: Re: GC performance (was Performance Comparison C++/Eiffel)
> Date: 10 Oct 1996 16:20:09 GMT
>
> Ian Johnston ("ian.johnston"@ubs.com) wrote:
> : If instead of purely memory resources (like, say, a text string) you
> : think of other types of resource--file handles, mutexes, shared
> : memory segments, sockets--I think you can see that these resources
> : still need to be managed carefully. I don't think the presence of GC
> : removes the need to plan management of object lifetimes.
>
> The presence of GC allows entirely new categories of solutions to this
> problem.
>
> --
> Matthew B. Kennel/mbk@caffeine.engr.utk.edu/I do not speak for ORNL, DOE or UT
> Oak Ridge National Laboratory/University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN USA/
>   I would not, could not SAVE ON PHONE,    |===================================
>   I would not, could not BUY YOUR LOAN,    |The US Government does not like
>   I would not, could not MAKE MONEY FAST,  |spam either.  It is ILLEGAL!
>   I would not, could not SEND NO CA$H,     |USC Title 47, section 227
>   I would not, could not SEE YOUR SITE,    |p (b)(1)(C) www.law.cornell.edu/
>   I would not, could not EAT VEG-I-MITE,   | /uscode/47/227.html
>   I do *not* *like* GREEN CARDS AND SPAM!  |===================================
>                M A D - I - A M!

....Just out of curiosity--you got a problem with Albanians??

--
Question authority SAYS WHO?

* Re: Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html
@ 1997-06-04  0:00   ` Ken Garlington
From: Ken Garlington @ 1997-06-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ronald W. Garrison wrote:

> ....Just out of curiosity--you got a problem with Albanians??

A FAQ for NetScum is at
  http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/html/kjan96.html

> --
> Question authority SAYS WHO?

--
LMTAS - The Fighter Enterprise - "Our Brand Means Quality"
Who uses Ada? See http://www.lmasc.lmco.com/f22

* Re: Albanian doggie breath Matt Kennel exposed at http://www.netscum.net/kennelm0.html
@ 1997-06-05  0:00     ` Gerrit.Leder
From: Gerrit.Leder @ 1997-06-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)