From: "Charles A. Meyer" <cameyer@discover-net.net>
Subject: Help: Broken Telesoft Debugger
Date: 1997/05/27
Date: 1997-05-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Has anyone out there gotten the RISCAda/SPARC 68000 TeleGen2 cross
debugger working? We contacted Aonix tech support 7 months ago and have
received no help (even after about a dozen repeated requests).

All we've done is relocated the stock debugger to a new address. We get
a message indicating that code to report an exception is missing. For
all we know, we've got a bad distribution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Our need has become critical, and
it appears that hell will freeze over before we get support from Aonix.
:(

Chuck Meyer
Senior Software Engineer
Intermetrics, Inc.