From: "Matthew D. Hoel" <matt@eideticscorp.com>
Subject: Realtime Extensions for Windows NT
Date: 1997/05/23
Date: 1997-05-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Eidetics Corp.
						3425 Lomita Blvd.
						Torrance, CA 90505-5010
						U.S.A.
						(310) 326-8228 ext. 28
						Facsimile (310) 326-9358
						matt@eideticscorp.com
						Thursday, May 22, 1997

I am looking into realtime operating systems for an aircraft simulator
I am working on.  I am trying to decide whether to use realtime
extensions for Windows NT such as Radisys' InTime or Imagination's
Hyperkernel or proprietary realtime operating systems such as LynxOS or
QNX.  I would appreciate feedback from anybody who is currently using
InTime or Hyperkernel and would know about the determinancy of each
operating system's behavior.
						Matthew D. Hoel