From: Matthew Kennedy <q957722@mail.connect.usq.edu.au>
Subject: GNU Ada for the PC?
Date: 1997/04/25
Date: 1997-04-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I've learnt C, C++, Extended Pascal now I'de like to learn Ada because I
have read that it is quite a good tool for real-time systems
development. My question is there a free Ada compiler (GNU prefered) for
the DOS/Windows PC?

Thanks.

--
Matthew Kennedy
Student of Electronics Engineering, USQ Australia