From: Ben Brosgol <brosgol@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: Aonix bugs
Date: 1997/04/18
Date: 1997-04-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

John Harbaugh wrote:
[...snip...]
> Also, while
> you can create projects in any directory, attempting to link with them
> invokes the MS linker which dies with a fatal link error LLNll04: cannot
> open file "C:\Ada95\New".  The only projects wich now work are those
> created in the ObjectAda directory.

From this error diagnostic I suspect that you were trying to link out of
a directory whose name contains blank spaces, perhaps "New Foobar" or
something like that.  Unfortunately when the directory name gets parsed
the tool that does this truncates the directory name at the space
character.  I believe this is a documented bug.  Try renaming the
directory to one that is blankless and see what happens.

> ObjectAda is getting better and will be a really nice product, maybe by
> V7.1.

Thanks,

Ben Brosgol
Aonix