From: "Adrian B.Y. Hoe" <byHoe@QUANTUM.PC.MY>
Subject: OpenGL for ObjectAda
Date: 1997/04/10
Date: 1997-04-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello:

I have OA 7.0 for Windows, Prof edition with OpenPack and
I understand that opengl32.lib is supplied and can be found in

        \ObjectAda\APILIB\

Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation or sample codes
with it.

Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance.

--

B.Y.

Adrian, B.Y. Hoe   VP, Business Development   Email : byHoe@quantum.pc.my

                                     \/       Lexical Integration (M) Sdn Bhd
                                   \/  \/     13-B Jln Pandan Indah 4/2
                                 \/  \/  \/   Pandan Indah
                                   \/  \/     55100 Kuala Lumpur
                                     \/       Malaysia