From: Dave Wood <dpw@aonix.com>
Subject: Re: task and oop in ada
Date: 1997/04/11
Date: 1997-04-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

AGBOH CHARLES wrote:

> hi
>
> I am a student in cs.  I would like some very good examples of oo programming in
> Ada.  I have seen dales page.  I need something from easy to complicated and
> some examples on tasks and oo programming.
>
> charles

You might check the following book, which can be ordered
on-line at http://www.thomson.com (this Thomson is not
related to the Aonix Thomson, by the way).  Sample
programs are available on the web page of the author,at
http://snowwhite.it.brighton.ac.uk/~mas/home.html.

Object-Oriented Software in Ada 95

M A Smith, Department of Computing, University of Brighton, UK

Published by International Thomson Computer Press

paper � 1997
ISBN/ISSN: 1-85032-185-X
Price: US $32.95
Price: UK �21.95

-- Dave Wood
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- Aonix - "Ada with an Attitude"