* OpenGL for ObjectAda
@ 1997-04-10  0:00 Adrian B.Y. Hoe
From: Adrian B.Y. Hoe @ 1997-04-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello:

I have OA 7.0 for Windows, Prof edition with OpenPack and
I understand that opengl32.lib is supplied and can be found in

        \ObjectAda\APILIB\

Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation or sample codes
with it.

Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance.

--

B.Y.

Adrian, B.Y. Hoe   VP, Business Development   Email : byHoe@quantum.pc.my

                                     \/       Lexical Integration (M) Sdn Bhd
                                   \/  \/     13-B Jln Pandan Indah 4/2
                                 \/  \/  \/   Pandan Indah
                                   \/  \/     55100 Kuala Lumpur
                                     \/       Malaysia

                                              Tel   : +60 3 495 4048
                                              Fax   : +60 3 495 4037
                                              Email : system@quantum.pc.my

                                              member of Team-Ada in Malaysia

* Re: OpenGL for ObjectAda
@ 1997-04-11  0:00 ` Dave Wood
From: Dave Wood @ 1997-04-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adrian B.Y. Hoe wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have OA 7.0 for Windows, Prof edition with OpenPack and
> I understand that opengl32.lib is supplied and can be found in
>
>         \ObjectAda\APILIB\
>
> Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation or sample codes
> with it.
>
> Can anybody help?

You will find the OpenGL binding in the win32ada bindings
folder in the files gl*.*.

There are a number of books on the market describing
OpenGL in the context of Win32.  You might investigate one
of them for guidance.

You will find this and many other useful bits of information
discussed in the ObjectAda for Windows FAQ.  At present, this
document is available from our customer support, or I can
email it to you as a Word attachment if you send me an email
request.

The FAQ is currently being updated for the pending 7.1 release.
Once it has been updated, it will be placed on the 7.1 CD as
well as on the Aonix web site.

-- Dave Wood
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- Aonix - "Ada with an Attitude"