From: Jack Beidler <beidler@cs.uofs.edu>
Subject: Anna Preprocessor for Ada 95 or gnat
Date: 1997/04/09
Date: 1997-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I've downloaded the Anna materials from Stanford, which basically date
1992 and applies to Ada(83).  Does anyone out there have any knowledge
of
any work on Anna that either brings it up to Ada 95 or has it work with
something other than the SunAda compiler.

Please contact me directly if you have information.

Jack Beidler
Mailto:beidler@uofs,edu
http://www.uofs.edu/~beidler